LOOKING AT YOUR PRICE CHART
1. Determine/Find/Enter Your Security's Focus Interest Price, such as it's last 'timeframe-relative' Pivot Point Price, or Flex Point Price, or its Current Price. ___
2. Enter Your Security's Coordinate EchoBackDate Price* related to the Focus Interest Price or the Current Price you have elected in 1. ___
*Some reader's have trouble identifying the echobackdate price of a securities' selected Focus Interest Price. Simply look back the length of your chosen cycle period to find it. For example, the Quarterly EchoVector (QEV) echobackdate for today's price would be the price on the same trading weekday one quarter of a year ago, or 13 weeks ago. The Bi-Weekly EchoVector (WEV) echobackdate for today's price would be the price on the same trading weekday 2 weeks ago. The Annual EchoVector (AEV) echobackdate for today's price would be the price on the same trading weekday 52 weeks ago.
3. Enter The EchoVector Time Length you have elected (in terms of Total Applicable Bars: ie., Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes, Varied Time-Blocks, etc.).
4. The Generated EchoVector Slope Is Then: ___ (per applicable bar and per unit time-block).
Active Equation: 1. minus 2. divided by 3. equals 4.
5. Enter The EchoBackDate's Historical Forward Focus Pivot Point or Flex Point Price (The Price of a Subsequent Price Supporting Pivot Point Price or the Price of a Subsequent Price Reversing Pivot Point Price) of Interest that followed the EchoBackDate. ___
6. Enter The EchoBackDate's Historical Forward Focus Interest Pivot Point's or Flex Point's Additional Forward Time Increments From EchoBackDate's Time (in Applicable Bars: ie., Weeks, Days, Hours, Minutes, Varied Time-Blocks, etc.).
7. The Coordinate Forecast EchoVector Pivot Point Price Is: ___ .
Active Equation: 1. plus (4. times 6.).
8. Calculating and Constructing The Security's Cooresponding Forecast EchoVectoR Support/Resistance Vector: The Coordinate Forecast EchoVector Support/Resistance Vector (CFE-SRV)
A CFE-SRV, a Security's Coordinate Forecast EchoVector Determined Price Support/Resistance Vector, runs from the Security's Starting Reference Price ___ in 1. above to the Forecast EchoVector Pivot Point Price ___ in 7. above and runs foward ___ number of bars as entered in 6. above from the starting reference price point ___ entered in 1. above, and runs along at the slope (rate) generated in 4. above to the EchoVector Pivot Point Price ___ calculated in 7. above. This SRV can be readily projected (and drawn on chart).
9. Perform Calculation 5. through 8. for Each Subsequential Price Supporting Pivot Point Price and Subsequential Price Reversing Pivot Point Price of Interest from Your Security's EchoBackDate Price (Within A Relevant Interest Range*). ___,
(S1, S2, S3, and R1, R2, and R3)
The Interest Range, technically refered to as Range C within the MDPP Forecast Model, consists of a constellation of time-frame and scope-relative pivot points in the price track of your subject security that follow the echovectors echo- backe-date-time-and-price-point, selected by specific Range C criteria. See EchoVector Analysis and EchoVector Pivot Points for more information on Range C.
For your general echovector pivot point calculations, and for your different perspective constructions and for your graphical framing purposes, you use any of the pivot prices you see on your chart proximate to the echovector echo-back-date-time-and-price point to start that interests you, perhaps then picking 3 relative bottoms (ascending or descending or a combination) and 3 relative tops (ascending or descending or a combination) also, and remembering which were price supporting pivots and which were price resistance pivots. This will enable you to calculate a set of S pivot points and R pivot points to your echovector starting reference price (your begining point, which is also your selected echovector's endpoint), who's set of 'simple and rudimentary method generated' EchoVector Pivot Points you have now just calculated)
10. Twelve Significant EchoVector Calculations For Perspective
And Calculating Their Respective EchoVector Pivot Points
1. Daily EchoVector (24HEV)
2. Weekly EchoVector (WEV)
3. Bi-Weekly EchoVector (2WEV)
4. Monthly EchoVector (MEV)
5. Bi-Monthly EchoVector (2MEV)
6. Quarterly EchoVector (QEV, 3MEV, 13WEV)
7. Bi-Quarterly EchoVector (2QEV, 6MEV, 26WEV)
8. Tri-Quarterly EchoVector (3QEV, 9MEV, 39WEV)
9. Annual EchoVector (AEV, 4QEV, 12MEV, 52WEV)
10. Congressional Cycle EchoVector, Bi-Annual EchoVector (CCEV, 2AEV, 8QEV)
11. Presidential Cycle EchoVector (PCEV, 2CCEV, AEV)
12. Regime Change Cycle EchoVector (RCCEV, 2PCEV, 2CCEV, 8AEV)